Monday 11 March 2013

You Deserve to Know


I think it's time you knew the truth... The REAL truth, about me! I thought that for all of you who read my blog, you deserve to know just a little more about me! I'm going to put up some questions and answer them. Seems simple. Hopefully I'll make it out alive....

What is your name? FĂȘt-Nat
Girl or boy? Girl
How many siblings do you have? None, unless a half brother who's thirty five and that I haven't seen in seven years counts
Pets? Nope :'(
Piercings? None
Tattoos? None
What continent do you live on? Europe
What planet do you live on? Venus
What is your favorite colour? Yellow!
What is your favorite flower? Daisies or Poppies
What is your favorite season? Autumn or Spring, mainly for the colours
What is your favorite weather? Pouring rain
What is your favorite animal? Loch ness monster
If you could be any animal, which one would you be? Otter
How many fingers do you have? Wait, let me check...
Greatest fear? Heights and falling (kind of the same thing)
Greatest success so far? Honor band in 6th grade
Favorite sport? Badminton
Play an instrument or sing? Trumpet, recorder and I charm my shower with my vocal cords
Hobbies? Trumpet, creative writing, making others laugh
Passion? Drawing
Skill you would like to learn? Learn Japanese and saxophone or guitar
Worst habit? Biting my nails or doodling on every piece of paper I see
Dream for the future? Travel each continent in a minivan with friends and learn each countries culture
Fears for the future? Not following my dream for the future. And failing exams.
Something crazy for the future? Skydiving or bungee jumping (to get over my fear. And it looks fun!)
Favorite mode of transport? Hot air balloon (ironically)
Motorbike or car? Motorbike but will probably get a car instead
Favorite mythical creature? Dwarf or dragon
Favorite movie? Anything made by Dreamworks
Favorite TV series? Awkward, glee, new girl, how I met your mother or my little pony. Can't decide.
Favorite actress? Zooey DeChannel (not sure how to spell...)
Favorite actor? Rupert Grint
Favorite disney princess? Pocahontas
Favorite book? The Tail of Desperaux
Favorite book series? Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus... all the popular ones ;)
Favorite classic? Anne of Green Gables
Favorite song? Don't stop me now from Queen
Favorite artist? None in particular
Favorite music genre? Classic rock (I prefer old songs to new)
Cat or dog? Dog but I also love cats
Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous
White or red roses? White
If you had one wish what would you wish for? A caring older brother
What country would you like to live in? New Zealand
What country would you most like to visit (that you have not yet visited)? Thailand
Favorite boy name? Peter
Favorite girl name? Penny
Favorite fruit? Pear
Favorite vegetable? Cucumber
Favorite food? Sushi
Least favorite food? Squid
What do you want to be when you grow up (or what is your job)? Illustrator or interior designer
What do you not want to be when you grow up? Astronaut or work in an office
How many children do you want (or have) if you want any? Want 2 or 3
Mourning person or night person? Mourning
Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
City or country? Both, I like both
Pool or sea? Sea
Happy with who you are? Definitely!

So there, now you know a bit more about me. I'm going to tag Lena, Jiwon and Athena to answer these same questions because I think their followers also deserve to know more about them! I also invite them to tag their friends to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment