Saturday 30 March 2013

I AM IN LOVE


Today I FINALLY got to see "Rise of the Guardians" by DreamWorks and I LOVE IT!! I was almost about to cry when Sandy died and I laughed so hard when The Easter Bunny was talking about his skill of Thai Chi! I fell in love with Jack Frost's good looks and personality and I melted at how adorable baby tooth is! I recommend this movie to all of those who like to dream and wonder because this movie is just that! I'm pretty sure that some of you are going "How old is she? In her teens? That's too old to appreciate a cartoon!" but 

I. DON'T. CARE. 

I love DreamWorks so much because they still make me dream! They teach me something new every time and I fall in love with all their characters! I feel like a small child again exploring the innocent wonders of the world and the small details of what we might call "ordinary". These movies show us more than finding love at first sight on a handsome prince! The viewer can tell that these movies were made with care and affection. 

So, after having digested my fangirling over Jack Frost and DreamWorks, I think you have guessed that there might be some drawings of them coming up. Not yet because I only finished the movie about ten minuets ago, but yeah, that will definitely be coming up. 

Also, I have a new drawing for you, well, sketch. I was getting so frustrated with all my other drawings that I decided to make something simple and funny. More of these may come up because they are way less effort than doing a full on drawing, and because of this, there will be more drawings sooner. In this sketch I decided to draw James though it wasn't originally supposed to be him. He was just supposed to be a random guy but, I felt like he needed a deeper personality. So I added glasses. And he became James Potter. Just by magic.


I also thought he would look cute with a plaster across his nose :3 Detail makes all the difference.... ! Right...?

And one last note; There are new backgrounds on the Freebies page! Sorry for any technical difficulties in the past but now they're all fixed! I just need to put up the instructions again so if you need aid, please leave a comment! Thanks!

P.S: I think the moon told me that Jack Frost and I should be together! 

P.S.S: If you're all confused about this "Rise of the Guardians" thing, here's the trailer. I'm ready to bet all my Easter eggs that you'll love it!



And here's my favorite part of the movie:


2 comments: