Friday 1 March 2013

Harry Potter Phase


You might just about claim that I am having a Harry Potter phase. For the past few weeks my main subject for my drawings have been Harry Potter characters ( most being James and Lily. They're my otp :3 ) and here I will present you a new one to add to the collection. This will also probably not be the last so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! This time I drew Hermione and Ron because they're both so awesome and I needed to detach from the whole Jily phase ( which is a subsection of the Harry Potter phase fyi ). I also came up with a really cool caption/phrase/quote/whatever to go with it which I am super proud of! More than the actual drawing to be honest :3 So here it is:

- Will you love me forever?
- Until the day I die, or worse, get expelled.

The drawing looks weird because their bodies are out of proportion. I only found that out when I was halfway through drawing their clothes so I couldn't be bothered to erase everything and start again. Though there is one thing that I think I did particularly well at and that is their hands. They actually look normal in this picture and not like weird potatoes with awkward stems growing out of them. Also, note to all readers, I am probably going to make an edited version of this drawing soon so this may (understand that this is in bold to make you realize the word may) pop up in the near or far future. Or never because I am an obvious professional of doing nothing. Before I leave you I stumbled on this video which I think some of you may like. I laughed so hard at this by the way so you should too! ;) Bye!



P.S: I just love this :')

No comments:

Post a Comment