Friday 8 March 2013

Freebies and Background Problems...


So, here are 2 announcements:

1. About two days ago I made a really cool background for my blog and it worked perfectly fine but then I changed it to see if another background worked and ever since then my blog has been annoying me and my background doesn't show up. Here'e the problem. Whenever I put the CSS code for my background in the HTML gadget in layout the background still won't come up. It works when I put a background that I downloaded but not mine. The code's not wrong because I managed to make it work a few days ago and it looked fine... PLEASE HELP if you know how to fix this!! I don't like my blog looking so blank :'(

2. I found out how to make backgrounds for blogs (as you may have noticed in the first paragraph) and am planning to make more and give them away for free! I'm going to make a new page called Freebies where you'll be able to download my backgrounds on your very own blog! This will probably come out when I fix my background problem which may or may not take a lot of time... Also, there might not be many to start off with (2 or 3 most probably) but I will be adding more over time. If any of you have any suggestions for backgrounds I could do, please leave a comment below!

Here's a sneak peak at some backgrounds that will be coming out soon, I'm still editing them so that they will fit better into your blog.

The Rain Cat

Cookie Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment