Wednesday 13 March 2013

Snow Day Episode 2!


So, I woke up 40 minutes earlier this mourning (6:45 if you want me to be precise) because I heard my Dad walking down the stairs, I got dressed and went down to breakfast 20 minutes earlier just to be told "You have no school today... again". So here I am writing this post at 9:15 in the mourning starting to feel tired already when I could have slept in for the second day in a row. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Life is so unfair. I was so proud of myself for waking up so early and now... bleh. But the good news is that IT'S A SNOW DAY BABY! and TWICE IN A ROW! I guess it's a way of saying sorry for waking me up so early. I don't know who or what is saying sorry, but yeah, something is. Who said that life was unfair huh? Huh? (Totally not me, I mean, pfff, I totally didn't write that two sentences ago, no way!) The surprising thing though is that it didn't even snow over night... I guess the roads were still too icy for anyone to go anywhere. Anyway, I might be posting a lot today... out of boredom or just 'cause I like posting stuff :3 I also might not post anything today because of my very developed talent of not doing anything when I have the chance to. Like my homework. Had all of yesterday to do it and I only did an hour of it at seven in the evening. It's hard being a teenager. All teenagers will understand, anybody who's not a teenager forgot or hasn't experienced it yet. We're a sort of outcast to society... Miss understood, asked to act like adults but treated like children. Somebody should write a book about that... Anybody who would like to use this idea, go ahead and take it. I will probably only get to the third page of the book and give up writing the rest. Do tell me when it comes out though so I can check it out ;)

Anyway, I'm halfway through a drawing right now so that will be posted in the near future. I think drawing is the only thing I don't get lazy at... I always seem to be excited to draw... hm. Maybe that's what makes it my passion... I'm also hesitating on posting some pictures of some dresses I bought yesterday... hm. I don't want this to become a fashion blog though... I want it to be multi-gender and I'm not really into fashion... I like dressing nice but it hasn't become a hobby of mine just yet! But I really like the dresses and I want to show them to the world... hm. See, this is a perfect example of what teenagers go through on a day to day basis! Proof of how difficult it is to be a teen along with some more important stuff too. Like exams. Only teens have to go through them. Yeah, see how unfair it is! Told you. I feel like this post is longer than it should be :/ I'm gonna stop writing it. It's too long and I know the majority of you won't read most of it but you will never know BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



P.S: Had too much caffeine this mourning...

No comments:

Post a Comment