Sunday 25 November 2012

RICKIE-TOUS! RICKIE-TOUS!


The creepiest thing happened to me last night... I think I might have started a new horror story...

In my room I have a small balcony that is faced towards the street. Our street is quite calm, there are only houses in that street and not many people walk down the road. Cars come every five to ten minutes... So, anyway, at night, if I can't go to sleep I will open up the windows and just stare at the house across the street. This relaxes me and makes me feel cozy. So, you can guess where the story is going to start. I couldn't go to sleep and so I opened the windows to soak in some fresh air. It was windy out so I brought a white blanket to wrap around myself.  I sat there for about five minutes, counting how many cars passed (three if you must know) before I heard voices coming from further up the street. Usually the only people who walk down the street in the middle of the night are people walking their dogs in a rush, so I don't bother trying to take cover. But this time it was (I think) a family of around eight people. It didn't cross my mind that I should take cover before it was too late. So, there I was, sitting in my room with the window open covered by a white blanket that seemed to glow a bit in the light of the lamp post outside. There was one lady who was in the front and seemed to walking her dog (she was still part of that mob of people) when she stopped right across the street from me and stared at me. You would not believe how scary that can be! After a few seconds of staring she pointed at to show all the others what she had 'discovered'. There were probably five children/teenagers and two other adults. They all turned to me and started muttering to themselves (I could have sworn one of them let out a small yelp). I quickly got up and ran to my bed. Then I heard one of them cry RICKIE-TOUS! RICKIE-TOUS! No idea what that means! They sounded like they were speaking a mixture of Flemish, Spanish and German... Which obviously meant I didn't understand a word they said. The tone of their voices sounded like they were trying to call me back outside. This freaked me out even more. I stayed there listening to them for a few minutes not daring to look outside before I heard them go away. I crawled down onto all fours and crawled over to the window to check if they were still there. Gone. Finally! I closed the window and went back to my bed. So much for my plan to relax myself, I stayed up another two hours thinking about what had happened. And the weirdest thing is is that I scared myself into thinking there was a mysterious girl in my house. When I was that mysterious girl..... I can just picture them talking to their friends back home about the night they saw a 'ghost'. Now that I think about it, it's actually pretty cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment