Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lena Grace


Recently, one of my best friends ( Lena Grace ) was re-doing the header of her blog. She couldn't find any ideas that would match her theme/blog. I then remembered that a year back I had drawn her with one of her dolls. This drawing was a newer version of one that I drew about two years and a half ago. I then asked her if she wanted me to send the picture that I had drawn to her ( she said yes! yay! ) and use it for her header.

Also, today one of my friends asked me how I became so good at drawing. I know this is the cheesiest thing ever but, practice, practice, practice! And I have proof for this! Here is the original and new version of Lena ( The new version is the one she's using as her header)

Original Version

New Version

So hopefully this will motivate you in drawing or any other activity you do. Practice really does help!

AND if you would like to check out Lena's blog click here

P.S: I do know that the thumb on her left hand is the wrong way. I apologize for that biological error...  

No comments:

Post a Comment