Saturday 29 December 2012

uh... hey...


Hey guys...

For all of you who read my last post, I KNOW, I lied, I'm sorry... I was supposed to make a post everyday until Thursday but I got busy... and tired... is that a good excuse? Let me explain, when they all arrived my cousins kidnapped me and tortured me with their eternal cuteness and games. When I wasn't playing with them I was busy eating chocolates and spending some quality time with my family which I don't see very often. And of course, since it's Christmas, I stayed up very very VERY late every night spending even more quality time with my family. So when I finally went to bed, I actually went to sleep (how could I?) because I was dead tired. 

So there. You are now allowed to judge me. Please don't be too harsh...   please...    don't look at me like that... It wasn't my fault!

So after all that judging you need to do, you might want to know what is going to happen next. To make it up to all of you I am going to do a somewhat brief summary of all four days in one post. If that's not good enough then... you creep me out... 

Anyway here are my last words before I start writing my Christmas post which I have the feeling is going to be very very very very long... daaaah, I don't feel like writing it. meh. So, for all of you who still think I'm not a huge disgrace to society, wish me good luck. I shall be needing it.

Oh, one last note, I made a twitter account for all of you twitter people who like to tweet things. Here is my user: @natsdaydream

OK, now, bye.

P.S: sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like your new header! Just one note, it's kind of hard to tell that the yellow blob is actually a person unless you tilt your screen all the way back. If it's possible, it might be better if you can make it another color. Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete