Tuesday 16 April 2013

PERCY JACKSON FTW!!!!


I have just had the most horrible revelation of all time. I HAVE NOT ONCE DRAWN PERCY JACKSON! *weez, weez* How could I. I am a disgrace to society T  T and my friends. Because they love Percy Jackson too. I am so devastated. Especially since the second movie is coming soon! (Not that the first one was very good to be honest. By not good I mean it wasn't the same story as the book AT ALL. But if we don't follow the guidelines of the book then yes, it was a good movie).  So yeah; here's my creation to say sorry for this whole misunderstanding. Because now it's a misunderstanding. Not my fault. Just a mistake. Blame it on Rick. He's the one who wrote the books. I like ice cream.


Btw, sorry for his weird shoulder... I only saw that now... and the hand that's a bit sketchy but that's not new news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment