Monday 8 July 2013

Haha.... Sorry....


I haven't written my blog since Budapest and well.... Budapest was a long time ago... Haha, woops. I must admit that since then there has been quite a lot happening in my life lately. I'v went on an awesome field trip to Loire Valley, had a middle school prom (Turns out it was as cheesy as it sounds! A night in Paris.... how original. It was fun though!), lived through exams, passed my exams and had to wave goodbye to some dear friends of mine. For some reason I'm feeling quite sad while writing this post. Maybe it's because I'v been watching tons of chick flicks these couple of days or maybe it's because I have to take geometry courses every morning for three weeks (something to do with SAT's.... I actually have no idea what I'm doing there...), but I think the main reasons is that everything is changing. I'm getting closer and closer to my final graduation and the more I advance, the more I'm scared. Everything seems to be changing, life is getting more difficult, the summer doesn't feel like summer anymore (maybe it's because of the lack of good weather or the fact I'm still going to school every morning)  and I see my parents aging behind me. I know it's a depressing thing to say and that I'm not usually the person to talk about these things, but I'm scared for my parents and how much time I have left with them. They still have a long life before them, but time has been moving so quickly that it feels like yesterday that I was only at my mother's shoulder height. I just feel like I haven't had enough time to appreciate them fully. Why do teenagers experience horrible mood swings? They. suck.

But yeah, enough of that. I guess I just miss being a little girl which only worries about her scratched knees and weather father Christmas will arrive at midnight. Things change and change is good. So let's change subject.

Another thing that has been going on is my drawing. I've been drawing so much these past few months that I actually see a difference in my drawings! I've been using it as an effective way of procrastination during exam period and that really gave me a boost in my skill (biology on the other hand was a different story...). I've been watching a lot of animated movies and inspired myself with different techniques and characters and a bunch of other stuff. I found out that I usually prefer imagining my own characters instead of doing fanart, though I do enjoy it a lot when I'm fangirling over something *cough*Jack Frost*cough*. But there, you probably won't recognize any of these characters since I don't even know what they were before I finished them! Just let your mind create the back story, it's more fun that way! 


This one's the only one here that's fanart. Do I need to explain where this is from?


This is how i see myself in a couple of years. Unfortunately I am not at that stage yet.
(please ignore the weird leg proportions, I only noticed it when I was finished...)

If any of you remember I drew a picture of a couple in a hot air balloon. This is them again :)

Pirate Punk - Don't ask why



This is my newest one and probably the one I'm most proud of. 

Hopefully you appreciated this post and that I didn't bring your mood down too much. I didn't mean it, it kinda came out unexpectedly.... I'll be posting more now that it's the summer. Soon I'm going to see my friend in America and there will be a ton of new stuff to talk about then! (I'll try to post a few more times before then!) I hope you're all enjoying your summer and that the weather hasn't been as bad as it has for me.... though apparently it's not (Except if you life in somewhere exotic and cool. I'm jealous of you if that's the case. Rain has been driving me crazy!)

Maybe before I leave I can leave you with a list of chick flicks I'v been watching so you know what I am experiencing ;)

  • The Notebook (OMG I LOVE IT)
  • 10 thing I hate about you
  • Dear John
  • Legally Blonde
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2 (couldn't find the first one :( )
  • The Vow (LOVE THIS ONE TOO)
  • One day
and not to mention a bunch of animated movies :) I also recently watched Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio which was worth watching! But that was about a month ago so I didn't count it in. 

And finally, book-wise I'm reading the Clockwork Angel in the infernal devices series which is really good! I would say the author but I am too lazy to go check so you're gonna have to Google it! 

I think I already said bye but if I haven't, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment